Rent the Prairie Kitchen for your food-based business
The Prairie Kitchen is available as a shared-kitchen for rental by food-based businesses that contract with us for recurring use. We currently have limited capacity for one or two additional food-based businesses interested in renting the space on a recurring basis. If you are interested in learning more about business rental of our kitchen, please call (608) 848-2499 and ask for the kitchen director, or email info@BPNN.org.
Please note: As BPNN relaunches our kitchen-based programs and the space is in high demand for job training and as a business incubator, the kitchen is no longer available for occasional use by groups or individuals.
Requirements for Kitchen Rental
All items on the checklist below must be completed before the kitchen is made available to recurring use businesses:
1. Signed BPNN Commercial Kitchen User Contract
2. Signed Public Health Work Rules for Ill Food Employees
3. Shared Kitchen Requirements and Statement of Understanding
4. Proof of $1 million general liability and $300,000 damage to rental premises coverage with BPNN Named as co-insured.
5. Proof of current ServSafe Food Safety Manager Certification
6. Proof of permits/licenses required by government regulators for operations
7. BPNN training on kitchen equipment/guidelines and pay $100 nonrefundable fee
We value our renters and limit the number of recurring users to 5 businesses. Please read the contract for more information.
Would you like to use the Prairie Kitchen for your food-based business? Our User Agreement and Shared Kitchen Requirements are posted below for your convenience. Please contact the kitchen director to discuss any questions you might have.